Terms and Conditions
Welcome to LSM TRADING!
The website is operated by LSM TRADING.
By visiting the website you agree to be bound by, consent to comply with, and consent to the practices described in, these Terms and Conditions, which govern your access and use of the website and all content and functionalities available on the website (or any of our other websites and related micro-sites accessed through the URL www.lsmtrading.com and related domain names) (the “Services”).
This Site is directed to be used by adults only. We assume that any minor if at all, accessing our Site is under the supervision of their guardians. LSM TRADING does not knowingly collect information from minors. You will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, password, and restricting access to your computer, and you hereby accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and password. You acknowledge that the information you provide, in any manner whatsoever, is not confidential or proprietary and does not infringe any rights of a third party in whatsoever nature.
If you know or have reasons to believe that the security of your account has been breached, you should contact us immediately at the ‘Contact Information‘ provided below. If we have found a breach or suspected breach of the security of your account, we may require you to change your password, temporarily or permanently block or suspend your account without any liability to LSM TRADING.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation,
- Accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access;
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- Attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mailbombing” or “crashing;”
- Sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or
- Forging any header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability